Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

Nate & I had dinner with some friends last night who also have fertility issues.  We wanted to talk to them about the options they had and the choices they made.  We received  a lot of helpful information from them.  It helps so much to talk to other couples who have been through a similar situation.  For one it makes us feel like we are not alone, and two we learn about new resources! 

Nate & I feel like we have so many BIG decisions to make that we don't like making.  We pray to God that He will make those decisions easier by eliminating choices. 

I feel that God is about to take us down a new path.  He is preparing our hearts slowly and it is a relief.  The most difficult thing about infertility is not knowing exactly what is the right thing to do.  I know God will show us that with time.  Please pray for God's guidance in our lives while we make these difficult decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment