Well, we made another decision. We are not going to follow through with IVF. We were really struggling with the decisions that go along with IVF. What really determined our decision was the issue with freezing embryos. We believe that life begins with conception and we could not leave an embryo frozen indefinately. We both feel very good about our decision!
For now we are taking a break from making decisions about a child. We are going to enjoy being a family of two for now (well four if you count Sadie & Kate)! We will continue to pray to God to guide us in His will.
Nate and I feel so blessed to have one another to share this journey. We say it to each other all of the time when we are reminded by our surroundings. He has been so supportive and I am so thankful for that. We may never know why God chose us to be infertile, but I truly believe that He is going to put someone very special in our lives that we can provide a loving home for!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment