I am so glad the sun is out again and the weather is warmer! I love spring because it is a new beginning! God's design is so amazing! This past weekend I spent so much time with my girls (dogs) outside playing! They are getting new collars soon and I can't wait! My goal is to give them haircuts before the collars arrive! I will post pics when they get here!
I had to talk Nathan into letting me buy the collars because they are more than I would usually spend. I told him since we don't have children I deserve to spend it on the dogs. He said that we shouldn't think that way and use that excuse. I agree with him. I appreciate him keeping me grounded. Fortunately he is a sweet husband and he went to the store and ordered them for me!
Nathan and I have had only a few discussions about a baby because it became so stressful and depressing. However, we have enjoyed spending time with each other and doing things that might be difficult if we did have a child! We are trying to make the best of our situation! It could be worse and we try to remind ourselves of that often.
We will find out in late April if his surgery was helpful with his infertility. I am so hopeful that there will be good news! We plan to start trying again in April! This time with a lot less stress! I don't care that medical science shows that we have little to no chance of conceiving naturally. God is bigger than science and if His plan is for us to conceive-we will! If not, then we will find something else to do!
I am thankful that I have a God that I can cast all my cares upon. If I did not have Him I don't know how I would handle this situation. I am thankful to Nathan for always being there and supportive. He is absolutely amazing. I am also thankful for all of the supportive family and friends we have.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment