I'm happy with this approach! I explained to the doctor that Nathan and I understand our chances are slim to none, but we would like to give it a try. This way we will either have a child or rule out this option and move on.
Every gynocologist I've ever seen has told me I should take birth control to regulate my cycles. The reason they say is because this will decrease the possiblity of cancer in the future. However, birth control (of all kinds) makes me moody and depressed...all of the time. I explained this to my new doctor and he said I don't have to take birth control and in the future we can use other alternatives to decrease the possibility of cancer! FINALLY someone listened to me! I don't know about you, but I think it's not so bad not having a period every month, being moody and depressed!
We appreciate all the prayers we can get because we know only God has control over this situation.
On a different note, the girls' collars finally arrived!


No comments:
Post a Comment