Wednesday, April 21, 2010
True Friends
Yesterday I was surprised to receive a package at work from a wonderful friend named Sallie! When I opened it I found a book in it titled Inconceivable: A Woman's Triumph over Despair and Statistics. The title alone excited me and put a huge smile on my face! I am so thankful for the caring people that God has put in my life that truly love and care for other people! I immediately began reading it which has led to several laughs and some tears because I can relate to the author. It is just what I needed during this difficult time of trying not to focus on what I don't have rather what I do have. I still have hope and this book just gave me a little more! ; ) Thanks Sallie for being a true friend! Love you girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment