I've been preparing myself for mother's day the past couple of weeks. I have decided to only attend small group and not the church service because the service is extremely emotional for those who are infertile. I plan to focus on the mothers in my life who mean so much to me. Nathan's siblings and I have bought several very meaningful gifts for Nathan's mother and we are very excited to give them to her! They include flowers, pandora charms, a facial, pecidure, and manicure! I am also going to attempt to bake her a rainbow cake! If you haven't seen this you can watch a video and view the recipe @ marthastewart.com. Nathan's parents will be returning from vacation tomorrow night and I can't wait to see them because I have really missed them!
On a different note, Nathan's result came back and we learned that surgery didn't help any. We are not happy, but we are not sad. This is kind of what we expected based on statistics. The metformin has put me on an emotional rollercoaster like no other! I'm doing much better than I was this weekend. Nathan was so supportive and made getting through that difficult time better! I am so thankful for such a supportive husband!
I hope all mother's have a beautiful mother's day!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am praying for you!! Just try to remember that God has a plan for you two. You are a mommy to two adorable pups :) I keep telling my sister the same thing. Have a blessed day!
ReplyDelete