Let me just say I have truly enjoyed these past two weeks! Not that life is miserable when one is trying to conceive, but there are some things one has to learn to live without. Such as caffeine! I have had two great weekends in a row that included lots of coffee and cokes!
It has been a full year since we started trying! The time definately did not fly by, but it has been a growing experience for the two of us! The other day Nathan asked if I was ovulating, and for the first time in a year I said I didn't know!
We went to a baby shower yesterday and it was very cute and fun! The theme was a luau and the cake was a woman's body: top included a coconut bikini, abdomen was a pregnant belly and the bottom was a green grass skirt! We all had a good laugh!
It's very hard not to try to put ourselves in their shoes. I am so happy for these couples that are taking the next step in life and I just want to be able to experience that same joy. I continue to ask God why he doesn't allow us to have a child right now. I just don't understand. Maybe someday.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment