Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Recovering

I had my tonsils and adenoids taken out June 24th due to numerous infections in the past.  The first few days were not bad at all, then came the pain.  Fortunately I had some meds that took care of the pain for the most part.  I got out of the house a few times over the past week.  While at a movie I think I picked up a stomach bug.  It is not easy to recover from a tonsillectomy when you have severe abdominal pain.  Over the past three days I have lost 5 pounds, I'm dehydrated and utterly exhausted.  I can't wait to feel better.

Today is my first day back at work.  I was truly dreading it, but I have to say it feels nice to be back in my routine and not sitting in a recliner 24/7.  I got some medicine for my stomach and I have already noticed a difference.  Ahh...everything is going to be alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment