Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 20, 2010

Luckily I Still Have 5 1/2 Months Before the Baby Arrives!

Yesterday we assembled the crib in about an hour! It looks great and I'm very pleased with it!  I called today to check on the bedding and I was told it is on back-order until the end of October or beginning of November.  I'm trying to be patient.  Luckily I still have 5 1/2 months before the baby arrives!  I am such a planner and I'm trying to let go of some of that.  I'm just afraid I'm going to change my mind about the wall color and decor about 20 more times before the bedding arrives!  Surprisingly it isn't difficult to decorate a room for a baby whose gender is unknown. 

I bought some maternity clothes this weekend.  They are very comfortable, but I'm finding my choices are very limited.  I'm a bit frustrated with this and I feel like I have looked everywhere.  I really don't like buying clothes online because I can't see them, feel them, and try them on before I buy them.  I also hate paying shipping and handling.  However, I think that this is the only option I have left.  Where did you buy your maternity clothes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment