Last Friday night Nathan and I were sitting in the living room watching tv when I thought I might have felt the baby kick! I was pretty sure because I felt random tapping on the left side of my abdomen in the same spot for several minutes! I felt this again Saturday morning, but on the other side of my abdomen. Last night while lying in bed it felt like like the baby was rolling around in the center of my abdomen! This is such an amazing feeling and I can't wait until I feel it more often and stronger!
Nathan asked me what it felt like and I found that I have no words to explain it. I can't wait for him to be able to feel it on the outside of my abdomen!
On a different note we are trying to decide what I should do after the baby is born. I would love to be a full-time stay-at-home mom, but we know that isn't realistic financially. We are exploring the option of working part-time, but are unsure if this is the best thing to do. We are praying about this decision and waiting to hear from God. Please pray for us also.
For those of you who don't know I have a pretty good situation if I should continue to work full-time. If and when I return to work I will be able to keep the baby in my office for 8 weeks! This means until the baby is 4 months old! Plus, I have a licensed daycare attached to my work that I would keep the baby at and would be able to stop in any time of day to check on the baby and to nurse. I know I am so blessed to have this opportunity, but I guess I'm getting greedy with my baby! I want to be with it all day everyday for at least a year!
Please feel free to share you thoughts, experience and advice with me!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment