Saturday afternoon I met a good friend for lunch whom I haven't talked to in a while. We were coworkers and kind of still are, she works for the same company, just in a different town. We used to talk every work day, several times a day.
Saturday night our life group ate lasagna, salad, bread and delicious desserts! This group is growing so fast and we are so excited about what God is doing! We have been leading this life group for just over a year now and it has been slow to grow, but in the past two months it has doubled in size! It was great to get to know everyone on a more personal level. Our next fellowship we are considering paint ball! I'm not sure if I can participate since I'm pregnant, but I would love to try it out!
Sunday we went to church and learned that sometimes life is going to have its challenges, but that doesn't mean God isn't with us. God didn't promise that we would be happy all of the time. However, God does want to the best for us and that is why we have to follow His word so that He can protect us.
After church I met Nathan's mom for lunch and then we went shopping for maternity clothes! She was so helpful and we bought a lot of clothes! Maternity clothes are sooooo comfortable! I'm worried I will want to wear them forever! Just kidding! She bought the baby a little stuffed giraffe and was so excited about it! It makes me happy to know that other people love this baby as much as Nathan and I do! We are so blessed!
Sunday night Nathan and I had frozen pizza near the warm fireplace and watched a movie. It was nice to relax after such a busy weekend. Oh, and we took my first pregnancy photo. I plan to take one each week and post it so we can watch the baby/my belly grow! I love being pregnant!

No comments:
Post a Comment