Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby is Growing

I went to the doctor today for a scheduled appointment.  The doctor said the heartbeat sounded good and my stomach is measuring what it should!  I told him I was concerned about my weight gain, but fortunately he isn't at all.  He told me that the baby had grown a lot since my last appointment and it was expected for me to gain the weight that I did.  I was so relieved because I have found it so difficult to control my appetite this past month.  It is so strange because I can eat more than what I used to in one meal and still feel like I'm not full.  Nathan is amazed at how much I can eat!  I will continue to work on eating healthy though.  All in all I am so happy because I am so blessed that I am having such a wonderful pregnancy!  I can't wait to see this little baby for the first time and to hold it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment