This one is my favorite! I love these booties & can't wait to put them on Baby I!
You can kind of see my linea nigra in this photo. I think pregnany is absolutely amazing and enjoy most aspects of it including this!
In the background is an old barn with vines growing all the way to the top of it. Our photographer has a great eye for backgrounds like these.
I think this photo is sweet! If you look closely you can see goose bumps on my belly!
Taryn Legvold is a friend I met about a year and a half ago. She is starting a photography business and she is doing great! If you are interested in seeing her other work, you can visit her website http://tarynlegvoldphotography.com/. She is very talented! The baby on her homepage is her little girl and I think she has the most beautiful eyes!







No comments:
Post a Comment