Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 7, 2011

I Hope for Many More Restful Nights

Yesterday was an eventful day.  Nathan and I went to a prenatal appointment and everything is measuring and sounding great!  Hearing the baby's heartbeat never gets old.  On Wednesday Baby I was extremely active!  Minus a few breaks, baby was moving from 3:30 am till 11:30 pm!  I love feeling and seeing this sweet baby move inside of my belly.  I can't believe how big and strong the baby is getting. 

After work I had a "Mommy To Be" massage.  Awww.  I have to say I was surprised at how many parts of my body were hurting!  The massage was pretty painful, but that's because my muscles were so tight.  It was well worth it because I slept very well last night.  I hope for many more restful nights!

I'm thankful for not being pregnant during the hot summer, but it sure is difficult to get motivated to exercise because it is so cold outside.  I can't wait until this spring when I can exercise all I want...however I want.  I have had urges to run during pregnancy and I hope that feeling stays around after I have the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment